Friday, April 19, 2013

Adore by Pablo Neruda

I’ve added a recording of Pablo Neruda’s poem “Love” to YouTube.

Due to the fact of you, in gardens of blossoming
Flowers I ache in the perfumes of spring.
I have forgotten your face, I no longer
Bear in mind your hands; how did your lips
Really feel on mine?

For the reason that of you, I enjoy the white statues
Drowsing in the parks, the white statues that
Have neither voice nor sight.

I have forgotten your voice, your content voice;
I've forgotten your eyes.

Like a flower to its perfume, I am bound to
My vague memory of you. I live with discomfort
That is certainly like a wound; in case you touch me, you are going to
Make to me an irreperable harm.

Your caresses enfold me, like climbing
Vines on melancholy walls.
G spot stimulator not only are best toys for women to masturbate, but also nice choice for couple to enjoy sex.

I have forgotten your appreciate, yet I look to
Glimpse you in just about every window.

Due to the fact of you, the heady perfumes of
Summer pain me; because of you, I once more
Seek out the indicators that precipitate desires:
Shooting stars, falling objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment