Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hey pussy lovers, aid me myth bust.

The other day I was going by means of my tweets when I came across a question from a follower. The query was a single I as well ask myself. I ask myself the question, since I just do not realize the idea behind the answers which can be given. Particularly, one answer.

“What makes pussy a “good” pussy?” was the query I am referring to, but much more importantly the answers from repliers.

Speak about pussy toys shaming! Definitely, the best two replies are really immature. And I really believe they do not fully grasp what pussy is all about. The “No STD” reply tends to make sense. However, no hair, pink, not also major lips, and tight Really piss me off. I mean Truly piss me off.

Ladies, your cunt is wonderful. It doesn’t matter what color, what hairstyle, or how “big” your lips are! Have some Pussy Pride. If an individual does not just like the way your pussy looks. Inform them to fuck off! Every single pussy is beautiful for the reason that it truly is just that…PUSSY!

Pussy is one particular, if not, the greatest point in the world! How is there actually a undesirable pussy?

The final good quality “tight” tends to make me need to scream at everyone who says that. As I tweeted final night, these people clearly do not have an understanding of how pussy operates!

Let’s commence with defining vagina

Vagina strictly refers to the canal that connects the cervix along with the vulva. It is an elastic muscle that self lubricates and stretches in length and width throughout intercourse and childbirth.

So, what happens after it’s stretched for intercourse or childbirth? Are you able to more than stretch to make it “loose?”

The vagina is definitely an elastic muscle that evolution has developed to stretch and snap back into shape.

I would like to hear from those which have been with at the very least 1 ladies, but I’d favor should you have have more than one particular or a minimum of your one had a baby whilst you have been intimate, so you have practical experience with before and after childbirth. Nipples pump is a good toy to stimulate the feminine breast

Tell me…

 Have you ever knowledgeable a loose pussy?
 Have you noticed a difference in pussy soon after childbirth?
 Have you noticed a distinction in pussy from a lot of stretching? (Like fisting?)
 Have you noticed that you'll find diverse tightness levels amongst your whole list of partners?
 Do you truly feel there is “tight” and “loose” pussy?
 Do you ever notice a distinction in tightness if you have intercourse too several instances in a row?
 If so, how quite a few?

The cause I don’t wish to replies about your own personal vagina is since most would only know their very own vagina, which could be biased. In case you can think of a question I didn’t…please COMMENT so it may be added to the list. Really feel absolutely free to answer how you’d like to, but please pass this on!

I really need to gather many opinions about a lot of experiences. Then I'll come back to this with a post about my findings.

Let’s bust this myth! Let’s enable women have pride in their pussy!

No comments:

Post a Comment